Humor results when Engineering Practice meets the Law of Attraction.

Humor results when Engineering Practice meets the Law of Attraction.
Extraordinary Experiences of an Ordinary Joe!

See the Book Reviews Link Below!

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Review the book Searching For Mind-Over-Matter: Extraordinary Experiences of an Ordinary Joe


Have you read my new book?

Let me know what you think! Write a review or comment!

Just click on the comments link below and begin writing.

When you are done, click Here!

A few excerpts from one Amazon.com reviewer, E. Wasnetsky:

"I read this book in one sitting. I stayed up all night and finished it. I just could not put it down. I tried several times but kept turning the light back on to read more. This is ABSOLUTELY a MUST READ!"

"Searching for Mind-Over-Matter: Extraordinary Experiences of an Ordinary Joe meets all of my criteria for a top rating. It is well written and flows superbly. Entertaining, amusing and at times roll on the floor laughing hysterically funny."

"...fills you with a sense of possibilities and wakes you up to seeing life in a new way. (I spent all night reading this, slept less than 2 hours. Jumped out of bed and had one of the most productive days of my life!)"

"Whenever I feel the need for a little inspiration, I grab it and read a bit."

Ready to add your comments? Just click on the comments link below and begin writing.

And, when you are done, click here to view my homepage!

2 comments:

  1. This book was given to me by a special friend and I found it inspiring. It reminded me of all the small miracles I had accomplished as a child just using my imagination. I had forgotten about them and discounted them, but now I see them for what they were, forays into mind over matter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have daily confirmations that the Universe reflects what we think about. So THINK! IMAGINE! KNOW YOUR DREAMS and clean out the hunk of junk we've piled on through fear, doubt, illusion!

    This book has nice bite-sized vignettes that will help you notice where, when the 'reality' seed was planted. Larry's book will enable you to begin thinking/imagining the reality you wish to pursue.

    Get it! It's a must have.

    ReplyDelete